Knowledgebase: Gang Members
What do I do if I lose my WWVP card or receipt?
Posted on 19 March 2014 11:32 am

If you have lost your Working With Vulnerable People card or receipt, you will need to contact the ACT Government to acquire a new one.

For more information, please visit an ACT Government Shopfront or visit the ACT Government website:

(1 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)