Knowledgebase: Gang Members
Who do I talk to about a private matter?
Posted on 19 March 2014 12:04 pm

Our lines of communication are always open for problems, questions and conerns.

Your first point of contact should always be your Patrol Leader, otherwise you could talk to a member of the welfare team or to the Producer. If you feel uncomfortable with any of these lines, then talk to your leader at your Scout/Guide group to provide you with support.

For complaints, you should contact our secure complaints email at

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)